Stain Stopper Systems
Complete Bore Stain Prevention
- Three models to choose from, Rural, Maxi and the Residential
- Safe for the environment & non toxic
- Can be self installed or let our team of professionals do it for you.
- Designed specifically for Aquatek Liquid Plus
- Works on both iron and calcium stains (not tannins)
- 2 Year complete warranty on the systems
- BONUS! These units also clean out the irrigation pipes and sprinklers, huge benefits!
Suitable for use with an IBC or similar, we can supply or use your own and get a 1000L tanks on your StainStopper system. Approximately 180 hours of reticulation protection. Run it every other week to keep the pump and pipes clean or full time for stain protection. Contact us for further details.
The Residential unit is the compact, convenient, good looking solution for your iron stain problems. This unit is designed for a home irrigation system driven by a submersible pump. Above ground pumps need additional parts and some extra cost.
- Approximately 30 hours continuous operation per tank fill (typically 2-3 months of normal operation before a refill is required)
- Designed for Aquatek Liquid Pro concentrate
- Unit dimensions are 630 by 580mm
- First 2 bottles of Aquatek supplied free of charge with system purchase
- Designed with the larger house or rural property in mind
- Holding tank size is 320 L
- Approximately 60-66 hours continuous operation per tank fill
- Designed for Aquatek Liquid Pro treatment concentrate
- Unit is 585 diameter by 1239 mm high
- First 4 bottles of Aquatek supplied free of charge with this system purchase
Is it safe for my garden?
Safe for your garden, pets and stock as its non toxic!
Do I get a guarantee?
Absolutely! in Western Australia, we are fortunate to have very strong consumer protection laws in place. This means it’s not just us saying we will back the units, the law requires us to! The goods must be fit for purpose and we guarantee that they are.
Does the StainStopper do anything else?
The units not only provide complete stain protection, they also keep the pipes, valves and gear drives clean, a real bonus on larger commercial properties! Clogging of sprinklers and pipes is so bad for some folks they put a StainStopper on just to keep the pipes clean. Works brilliantly.
Iron oxide already clogging the bore?
If you want to fit a StainStopper to a dirty bore, i.e. one with a lot of iron oxide clogging please talk to us about cleaning it first with BoreSaver Ultra C or Multikleen. A number of clients have had great success fitting a StainStopper and increasing the dose rate for a few months as well.
What if it’s a long way from the bore to the StainStopper?
After 10m, you get flow and pressure losses that make tuning the unit harder and the install more expensive. We know shorter is better but can manage longer if required, it just costs a little more to install.
Can I add fertiliser to the StainStopper?
We prefer you don’t as it will void the guarantee. Thats said, some folks do but we don’t recommend it.
Does the unit promote IRB or other problems?
No. The Aquatek Liquid Plus concentrate doesn’t promote IRB at all, unlike some other products offered to the market.